Tuesday 9 May 2017

FMP || 3D THINGS

I've made about half the 3D things I wanted to for this.

I have not really worked very much in this kind of method before but it is mostly papercut stuff. There's so many bits and pieces about.

I know the final images will be digitally enhanced so I"m having a hard time viewing my pieces as 'good' because I know they're all unfinished and so they look kind of rough and janky on their own even though I have spent a lot of time and effort on making them!!!!

I have some ideas in my head for what I want the images to look like once I've completed them fully; but I do have to take the final photographs to be able to edit them.

I took Jamies advice and added foamboard to the backs of things so that they would stand up properly for photographing purposes, it was a good shout.

The iron maiden is the pieces i'm most happy with because I think the paintwork on the outside has that really aged spooky aesthetic.

The pieces allow me to make some pieces that can be a little more abstract and unsettling but still capturing the narrative and the feel of the stories without being wildly blatant about things???

No comments:

Post a Comment