Wednesday 10 May 2017

FMP || Final Photographs

A selection of the final photographs that I could potentially use for my final final images!!

I did not plan my time well and had to photograph everything in the studio, instead of the photography rooms. I could have gotten lights and a background roll out which may have made the backgrounds of the images slightly clearer but honestly - I was running out of time and figured the natural light would suffice and big professional lights probably wouldn't have made that much of a difference.
Whatever choice I made the photographs came out pretty well, I got some sharp shots from lots of different angles.

The photography let me get different angles on the more 3D items which gives me a lot to work with when I go on to play with the images digitally. This is pretty fun because it gives me more freedom with composition and different options to change the entire look of a piece without having to redraw an entire image, just chopping and changing different elements. I was able to twist and fiddle about with things while photographing them which gave me a variety of shapes and changes to use.

This was a difficult experience because I have not done this before and my time management and deteriorating mental health problems fucked my work ethic. The 3D stuff was interesting - construction wise cause I was basically just winging it.

I appreciate the fact that I can mix media, as my stuff thats solely papercut is a little messy but being able to digitally mash things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment